Seen its history, Customers, products and services, Regulus proves that the words “quality”, “innovation", “high technology” and “ qualification” have represented and still represent the winning concepts of the company policy. The pursuit of ambitious targets relies on an organization endowed with a Quality Management System certified in accordance with the regulation UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 (The regulation was written, published and spread by the National Italian Unification Authority - UNI EN - and by the International Organization for Standardization – ISO - that is the European Regulation Committee).
Considering that, the Company:
- looks for the Customers' satisfaction, always offering them the best and greatest opportunities in the development of the innovative information solutions;
- looks after the development of Human Resources, enhancing its central role in a knowledgement heritage and being aware of the fact that the improving of company performances depends on the Persons who represents it;
- cooperates periodically with its own Suppliers and Partners, as long as they will follow a reasonable and reliable behaviour, in line with the Company Policy;
- favours light and flexible structures, defines clear and measurable targets and checks their pursuit. It works out a consequent new definition, in en endless cycle of evolution and improvement;
- promotes suitable actions, learning from previous experiences, both positive and negative, both internal and external, focussing all energies on the detection of potential problems and on the adoption of the best technologies;
- keeps active the Sistema di Gestione della Qualità, testing it periodically, checking its efficiency and investing in resources for the achievement of a continuous improvement.
Capitalizing in the past, Regulus intends to raise with initiative and coherence for the future intende rilanciare verso il futuro with con intraprendenza e coerenza, enforcing the concept of total quality in the company , under any point of view.
|UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 Certificate [PDF]||350.47 KB|